Miele & Cie. KG
- Short portraits of real and imagined competitors
- Possible competition and its effects on Miele & Cie. KG
- Clear ideas of possible future competitor activities and an evaluation of the likely dynamic
- Contribution to securing and expanding tour competitive position in the business field laundry care
"It was impressive to experience how the changed perspective altered the idea of ourselves and our competitive environment. The project was great fun and expanded our evaluation of future developments."
(Andreas Enslin, Manager Designcenter)
KIRCHHOFF Automotive GmbH
- Evaluating and adjusting the current entrepreneurial strategy based on a commonly held, clear, and solid understanding of the probable and possible changes in the market
"The scenarios we developed have shown us the areas where we need to step up our activities. We now understand the significance of some trends more clearly and will add to our strategy accordingly."
(J. Wolfgang Kirchhoff, Managing Partner & COO)
- Developing scenarios regarding Internet-crime and related strategic action modules
"The scenarios helped provide background and basis to the current important discussion of fighting growing cyber crime and to identify the most significant and effective areas of countermeasures. The project increased awareness of future developments in the area of cyber crime. At the same time, we discussed solutions that make long term countermeasures possible.”
(Jörg Ziercke, President Bundeskriminalamt)
Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
- Become market leader
- Be prepared for surprising moves of the competition
- Identify opportunities early
- Incorporate all new insights into the competitive and entrepreneurial strategy
"The war game created a better understanding of the market and the competitive dynamic. We were able to develop concrete measures to position ourselves accordingly."
(Dr. Gregor Schlechtriem, Manager Building Security)
Nestlé Deutschland AG
- Overview of possible shifts in the market for grocery suppliers
- Developing tangible strategic action points
- Developing and implementing a scenario and future management system
"We were positively surprised to see that, in the end, a very broad and detailed collection of frame conditions, trends, and technologies made it possible to prioritize a few significant strategic actions."
(Nestlé Future Team)
ECO World Styria
- Developing a future radar system for Eco World Styria
- Overview of the most significant future strategies in the energy and environmental field
- Understanding tangible effects on the market, challenges, and opportunities
"This future radar supports the company in striving for greater economic success that relieves any negative environmental effects. In using innumerable economic opportunities, new 'green jobs' will be created."
(Environmental Minister Niki Berlakovich)
Mammut Sports Group AG
- Developing an expectation scenario as a basis for Mammut 2020
- Recognizing strategic relevant trends and technologies of the future
"Under the guidance of the FutureManagementGroup AG we managed to develop and adjust a very tangible system of strategically relevant assumptions. Considering the challenging time plan, FMG managed to always focus us on the essential questions."
(Rolf Schmid, CEO)