Dr. Pero Mićić
Dr. Pero Mićić is internationally recognized as one of the leading experts in future management. He is the developer of the Eltville Model of future management. He advises management teams and future experts of large corporations and leading medium sized companies on the early recognition of future markets and on the results and methods of entrepreneurial futures research, and accompanies them in the practical implementation.
With his experience in research and practice and impressive speaking skills, Pero Mićić is internationally in demand as a speaker.
The future manager among the future experts
There are many futures researchers, trend researchers and lateral thinkers. To the future manager Pero Mićić, their ideas and scenarios are initially just raw material. You can only really benefit from them when you understand the character of the future and can use future knowledge to develop early-recognized future markets and sound future strategies. Future knowledge is only relevant if it provides value in the present, by enabling you to decide, asses or do something better.
Dr. Pero Mićić uses future management to help you build a bridge to the world of futures research, so that you can use the future as a resource for orientation and inspiration and return to your current business with valuable knowledge.
Pero Mićić is supported by a team of twenty and an extremely comprehensive database with scientifically researched future knowledge and real life case studies.
- Researcher and developer, author, consultant and speaker on future markets, future management and the best methods and strategies to develop them.
- Chairman of the Board of the FutureManagementGroup AG, an international research and consultancy company for future markets and future management.
- Founding member of the Association of Professional Futurists, the global professional association, headquartered in the USA.
- Chairman of the Advisory Council of the European Futurists Conference in Luzerne.
- Chairman of the "International Trend and Future Management" Conference.
- Member of the Advisory Council to the "Futures Research" degree course at the University of Houston in Texas, USA.
- Frequent lecturer at universities and renowned academies.
Pero Mićić fills his speeches with substantiated content and is skilled in enriching scientifically corroborated knowledge with numerous inspiring and entertaining real life examples. Pero Mićić speaks using clear words and with a pleasant voice. Fascinating images and visualizations, a natural and impressive rhetoric style and serious humor make his speeches an enthralling experience.
Passion and experience
Pero Mićić studied business administration in Germany, future studies in the USA and obtained his doctorate with a dissertation on the methodology of future management.
In 1991, at the age of 24 he started to work for himself as a future management consultant during his first degree course, and has since dedicated his entire professional life to this fascinating topic.
With his team, Pero Mićić has carried out hundreds of research and consultancy projects and held over 1000 speeches on the subject of future management.
Pero Mićić has thus far held speeches in 15 countries, including the capital cities Mexico-City, Washington, London, Paris, Warsaw, Budapest, Prague, Moscow, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. He speaks in German and English, and in French and Serbo-Croatian on request.
Pero Mićić has shared the stage with many and varied speakers:
- Politics: German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder, Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer, State Minister Presidents Dr. Lothar Späth, Prof. Dr. Kurt Biedenkopf, Roland Koch, Stanislaw Tillich, Peter Müller, Günther Oettinger, Minister of State Erwin Huber, Guido Westerwelle, Treasury Secretary Karl-Heinz Grasser (Austria) etc.
- Science: Prof. Hans-Jörg Bullinger, Prof. Bernd Raffelhüschen, Prof. Franz-J. Radermacher, Prof. Manfred Kets de Vries etc.
- Business: Prof. Norbert Walter, Prof. Fredmund Malik, Prof. Wolfgang Wiegard, Hasso Plattner and the CEOs and owners of numerous successful companies.
- Media: Ulrich Wickert, Nina Ruge, Dr. Florian Langenscheidt, Carola Ferstl, Stefan Klapproth und Daniela Lager (CH) etc.
- Success: Reinhold Meßner, Prof. Samy Molcho, Dr. Reinhold Sprenger, Jörg Löhr, Prof. Lothar Seiwert, Prof. Gertrud Höhler, Dr. Markus Merk, Urs Meier, Dr. Bertrand Piccard, Christa Kinshofer, Carlo Thränhardt, Dr. Michael Spitzbart etc.
- Entertainment: Chris de Burgh, Dieter Nuhr, Dr. Eckart von Hirschhausen etc.
Interested in a speech? Discuss your idea for a speech with us.