Objectives of future management
The objective of future management is to assist people and organizations in seeing more of the future and future markets. In a business context in particular, you want to see more of the future than your competitors. You are looking for substantiated answers to the five key future management questions (see also "the five futures glasses"):
- How will our market, work and life environments change in the next five to ten years?
- How should we prepare ourselves for possible surprises and developments in the future?
- Which threats and opportunities for new markets, products, strategies, processes und structures will develop out of these changes?
- What does our company need to look like in the next five to ten years in the sense of a strategic vision?
- How should we design our strategy to realize the strategic vision?