The whole world of futures research and future markets
The FMG-FutureNet makes the whole world of futures research available to you with little effort, enabling you to visualize the complex interrelations of various futures with your future strategy. The FMG-FutureNet is probably the most comprehensive semantic database of future knowledge and future markets. It is a knowledge network modeled on the human brain, in which items of future information are saved and linked.
The FutureManagementGroup employees input all important future trends, technologies and issues into the FutureNet that are identified by futures researchers and experts all over the worlds and published in specialist journals.
If you wish, you can subsequently use the FutureNet to document and maintain your own future knowledge.
The knowledge network for future markets
We structure the available future knowledge, evaluate, summarize, substantiate and meaningfully link the individual items of future information. In addition, we add information we have learned in our projects. As a result, the FMG-FutureNet has become a unique database of future markets.
Types of future knowledge in the FMG-FutureNet
The FMG-FutureNet contains concentrated futures research knowledge:
- Future factors: Trends, issues and technologies driving future developments
- Signals: News and case studies
- Projections I: Expert assessments of future developments
- Projections II: Effects and consequences of potential future developments
- Scenarios: Complex pictures of the future
- Surprises: Descriptions of improbable but imaginable future developments
- Future markets: Business area opportunities, which fulfill a desire or solve a problem and which will generate a lot of revenue in future.
- Documents: Studies, books, articles, videos, audios, charts, pictures
- Persons and organizations: Experts, futures researchers
- Sources: Evaluated and classified sources of future knowledge
If you use the FMG-FutureNet for your company, you can additionally save all the elements of your future strategy in it and link them with the elements of future knowledge mentioned above. The decisive interrelations are thus easy to recognize.
Advantages of the FMG-FutureNet
The FutureNet is not a conventional trend database, but a so-called knowledge network, a semantic database. This offers a number of convincing advantages in practice:
- Your future knowledge is meaningfully (semantically) structured in the form of "knowledge nodes" as in the human brain.
- You can always easily recognize which factors affect and determine your scenarios, assumptions and opportunities. You can therefore also quickly and reliably establish the interrelations a long time after a future analysis.
- Your scenarios, assumptions and opportunities are directly and clearly linked to your vision, your objectives, guidelines, projects, processes and systems. You can therefore immediately recognize which elements of your future strategy are affected by changes in the external environment.
- If you add new signals, observations and considerations to your future knowledge or have us do it, the linkages immediately show the areas in which you possibly need to rethink the future.
- The contents of the FutureNet are built on the conceptual basis of the Eltville Model, you therefore work with a proven system of definitions and interrelations.
The technical basis of the FMG-FutureNet was developed in more than one hundred work years. It is in operation in numerous well-known companies and in highly sensitive public sector areas.
The FMG-FutureNet is a web application requiring no software installation other than a standard browser. Your IT department has no effort or bother. You can use the FutureNet with as many employees as you like.