Villeroy & Boch
- Dvelopment of a future strategy
"The FutureManagementGroup guided us with a clear structure and productive methods through a complex process. The board of directors and shareholders too, were involved.
We particularly appreciated the passionate commitment of the Future Managers as well as their well-substantiated recommendations"
- Increase robustness of the digitization strategy of the various locations
"The FMG is a specialized and highly-competent team that is very flexible concerning the needs of the client, and works collectively and efficiently towards processing the information in a comprehensive manner."
Deutsche Amphibolin-Werke von Robert Murjahn
- Increasing robustness of the DAW-building envelope-strategy
"With this project we also took into consideration, future developments that were beyond the directly relevant. The collectively developed and agreed upon assumptions about the future are a valuable foundation for making our strategic decisions more robust."
- Development new business fields and future strategy
"FMG understands how to achieve pragmatic and efficient results, even with difficult questions and critical group compositions.
The collaboration is challenging and fascinating."
- A strategic direction for the business area "central settlements" of the DZB BANK
"The FMG guided us through a clear-structured cognitive process that resulted in a strategic direction for our "central settlements" business area. The methods used, and the pragmatic approach absolutely convinced us to have chosen the right partner for this endeavor."
- Identifying and analyzing the essential transnational trends and technologies
- Developing a common strategic vision for the European corporate group based on a qualified evaluation of future developments
"We were able to escape a strategic dead end and decided the next definitive steps. The solid structure and excellent guidance through the process was particularly valuable. Thus far, the Eltville Model is the most effective strategic method in our company.”
(Dr. Hartmut Wöhler, Marketing- and Distribution)
Lufthansa Cargo AG
- Clarity about current and possible future innovations in the area of "e-platforms in logistics"
- Confidence that we are not missing major developments
- A better understanding about the impact of new market players
- To create a basis for the development of strategies and measures for handling e-platforms
"The FutureManagementGroup has helped us to better understand a complex topic and to consolidate the evaluation of several fields."
(Anselm Eggert, VP Project SCORE)
ebm-papst St. Georgen GmbH & Co. KG
- Confidence that we have identified market opportunities comprehensively
- Developing clearly prioritized opportunities with recommendations for action and their reasons
- Overview over the spectrum of the most promising opportunities with relevant short portraits
"A careful look at the future has opened many new perspectives. We have clearly defined how we wish to approach the potentials we identified."
(Peter Metzger, Director Business Development & Marketing)
WAREMA Renkhoff SE
- A more precise and concrete strategic vision of WAREMA that is enriched with innovation and easier to communicate
"In the project with the FutureManagementGroup AG, we have developed a great number of future opportunities and created a fascinating new vision. It gives us orientation in our strategy and clearly points to the potential in our business. We are far more focused and have internalized the idea of intensively dealing with future developments and of thinking beyond limits. When the revision of Concept 2020 is due, FMG will once again be at our side."
(Angelique Renkhoff-Mücke, Chairwoman, Board of Directors)
- Developing a vision for the Ravensburger AG in its three central business fields toys, books, and digital products for the year 2020.
"We are satisfied with the results of the process, because it lead to a vision commonly accepted by a heterogeneous management team."
(Clemens Maier, Member of the Board)
- Identifying potentially relevant trends, themes, and technologies of the future with a broad point of view as impulse for an effective and systematic future management
- Identifying how these factors can actively be used for opportunities in future markets and for improvements of the market position
- Inspiring the team to work systematically and creatively on the long term future of our company
"The future-radar-workshop motivated the management team sustainably to think about the relevance of thus far unidentified future developments.
In individual areas, the results have been an actual impetus for concrete action. The result has exceeded our expectations and we will most likely keep working with the FMG."
(Jörg-Uwe Goldbeck, Managing Partner)
- Identifying and using opportunities in the future market IT-service
- Developing a concrete, fascinating and common future image of the DATAGROUP
- Developing a future strategy
- Consensus in the assessment of the future development and strategic orientation
"We are very satisfied emotionally and substantially with the strategic process and the result. Both resonated extraordinarily well with our leadership personnel. When on the last day of the strategy process, the FMG presented our vision, we all had goose bumps. We are determined to implement this vision and strategy."
(Max H.-H. Schaber & Dirk Peters, CEO & COO)
Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
- Developing a future-map with specific future factors for the field of building heating technology
- Establishing a clear, delineated, and validated expectation-scenario and potential-scenarios for the development of main decisive factors for future solutions in the field of building heating technology
"The project with the FMG has given us a common image of our future assumptions as well as of central future developments relevant to us. This has further strengthened the basis of our strategic management. The project has offered exactly the insights we needed for our future strategy."
(Uwe Glock, Managing Director)
Post CH AG
- Developing and evaluating opportunities for new and existing business areas in the media market
"Our management team profited greatly from the method of thinking beyond the business of daily operations and developing promising business concepts for the future. We are now able to work out the opportunities in the media market and to evaluate our existing ideas for innovation. The software-operated and mathematically founded decision making process has helped us greatly in choosing among the strategic projects. Our collaboration with the FMG and the consistent continuation of the projects over several years has contributed greatly to the future security of our company."
(Alfred Hugentobler, Manager PostMail)
- A mutual understanding of a long term vision based on a concrete and fascinating idea of the future of the Leifheit AG 2020
"Based on everything I’ve seen over the years, your way of moderating the process was top notch. The FMG is an excellent partner with a tight method and an especially helpful way to guide the process."
(Thomas Radke, CEO)
- Developing and updating future strategies in three business areas
"In the past ten years, our business area “Technical Gases” has developed in extremely positive ways. The strategic visions and concrete plans we developed in our repeated projects and workshops with Dr. Pero Mićić and the FutureManagementGroup AG were decisive factors. A practical methodology, analytical thinking, and superior project leadership created a continuously motivating framework, suited our needs perfectly, and fit in well with our culture as a large family corporation. As a result, the FMG enjoys a high approval rate with the employees of the Westfalen AG. In conclusion let me say: All projects, workshops and events were goal oriented and great fun.”
(Günter Rotering, Manager Corporate Area Gases)
- Developing an innovative and solid future strategy
"The methodological approach, the involved moderation, and the consistent follow-up with regards to the process of finding a strategy were goal oriented and therefore enriching and motivating even for a mid-size company that tends to resist consultation. Clearly, a series of successful workshop days."
Engie Deutschland GmbH (former Cofely Deutschland GmbH)
- Developing a future strategy for 2018, deducing and implementing strategic programs, identifying and utilizing opportunities in the future market “services for energy efficiency” for Cofely Germany.
"We have been working successfully with the FMG for several years. Our collaboration has moved our strategic work ahead several years"
(Astrid Grüter, Manager Marketing & Communication)
SPIER Fahrzeugwerk GmbH
- Developing a common strategic vision “Spier 2023” as well as creating a roadmap paving the way to the vision
- Deciding upon clear goals for 2013/2014, developing these goals in detail, and connecting them with the individual goals of our leadership personnel.
"We have never before worked with consultants so well and efficiently."
(Jürgen Spier, Owner & Manager)
Town & Country Haus GmbH
- Creating clarity and unity regarding our strategic orientation
- Developing and updating a common strategy for our franchises and partners
- Developing a trend and scenario analysis to function as a basis for solid future assumptions and awareness of potential surprises
- Systematically developing opportunities to guarantee that the future strategy of Town & Country exhausts all innovative opportunities to secure and improve the market position
- Updating the future strategy and the goals for the coming year annually, working with approximately 20 leading managers
"Every year we are amazed to see how Dr. Micic manages to focus the discussion on essential goals. It is always a pleasure to see him moderating an event by engaging a number of highly involved and motivated entrepreneurs in a way that results are achieved."
(Gabriele & Jürgen Dawo, Managing Partners)