FutureManagementGroup (FMG) at a glance
Who is the FMG?
- FMG's mission: We inspire and equip leaders for vision and strategic foresight.
- FMG is the leading company for developing a motivating vision and future robust strategy.
- FMG is a team of experts on vision- and strategy development as well as for future markets, trends, technologies and innovation.
- FMG are 20 employees from a variety of disciplines.
- FMG was founded in 1991 and is therefore the European pioneer with the most extensive experience in future-management.
- FMG works for the leaders of midsize and large corporations and organizations.
- FMG has worked for clients in over 30 countries on four continents.
What is special about the FMG?
- Europe’s most experienced experts in future-management
- Focused on the specific needs of leaders
- Outstanding credentials from many well known market leaders
- Specialized experts in the most important future markets
- Five Futures Glasses reflect all five human motives for the future and are therefore the basis for FMG's work
- Eltville Model, the only model comprising future and strategy comprehensively and with semantic consistency
- FutureNet, the artificial intelligence network for trends, technologies, and future markets
- A broad range of methods and tools such as scenario planning, design-thinking, and agile project implementation
- Fun in Excellence, a pioneering corporate culture and organization
What is the core job of the FMG?
Develop future strategy
- FMG develops with you your strategic direction in the form of your future robust mission, your unique positioning and your motivating vision.
- FMG develops your strategic direction towards promising future markets on the basis of scenario analyses and assumption analyses.
- FMG develops with you your intelligent business model.
- FMG develops with you your roadmap to achieve your vision.
- FMG develops with you your agile strategy towards your vision.
- Thus, FMG unifies your team and helps them stay focused.
Implement future strategy
- FMG supports you to develop your corporate culture for the future.
- FMG supports your leaders to communicate the vision and strategy impressively and effectfully to their teams and to compel them for a joint way into a bright future.
- FMG identifies and trains the necessary leadership skills for the future.
What are additional jobs of the FMG?
Recognize and understand future markets
- Recognize and analyze trends and technologies and derive necessary action
- Develop scenarios of future markets and derive necessary action
- Identify potential surprises and threats and develop contingency strategies
- Manage trends and technologies by means of a semantic database
Recognize opportunities and threats
- Examine and improve the future fitness of business fields
- Recognize and seize strategic opportunities
- Recognize surprises and threats and turn them into opportunities
- Identify and evaluate search fields and fields of opportunities for innovation
- Find, evaluate and develop new business fields
- Support the implementation of your strategy with methods and tools
- Support your projects with methods, tools and facilitation
- Develop concepts
- Plan financial benchmarks for operations and investment
What are the working formats of FMG?
- Consulting projects
- Support with long term programs
- Labs, workshops, coachings
- Education, seminars, and training
- Research and analysis