- Working for a Spanish consulting company with focus on the Chinese market
- Study focus in the field of social change and strategy development as well as
in the area of sustainability
- Conference management on “Asia-Pacific Futures” and “Gaming the Future” in Asia
- Master of Arts in Futures Studies from the Graduate Institute of Futures Studies at Tamkang University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- On the FMG team since 2018
Tasks in the FMG
- Content-related, methodical and organizational project work in the areas of development and implementation of future strategies and early identification of opportunities in future markets
- Assistance Business Development, especially for the area of machines and tools
- Research and publications on future markets
When nostalgia triumphs over an inspirational and motivating vision, worldviews and ways of thinking must be adjusted. Anything else leads to the recycling of second-hand futures.
Get in touch with Ricardo Schnug.