Lacking the really good ideas on how to make your business great and future-proof again?
Play a Business Wargame!
Actually, it’s quite simple. Mission and vision are very clearly definable and defined terms. Actually. And yet, a great many companies are doing it wrong, and even the large and supposedly very professional companies.
– Less comparability – more unique position and margin
– No stagnation – more potential utilization and turnover
– Lower costs – higher yield
– Fewer financial worries – maximum enterprise value
– Less clumsiness – more motivation and performance
– Less fear and doubt – more confidence
– Fewer staff shortages – greater appeal to employees
– Less small stuff – more view of the whole
– Less complexity – more simplicity
– Less chaos – more productive agility
– Less confusion – more clarity and orientation
– Fewer conflicts – more unity and alignment
– Less distraction – more focus and power
– Less effort and stress – higher leadership effectiveness
– Fewer threats – more opportunities for the future
– Less short-sightedness – more foresight and intelligence for the future
– Less blind flying – more foresight
– Less risk – more future robustness
Are you satisfied with the expressiveness and impact of your mission and vision? Does it make you and your employees confident? Do you feel future-proof?
The mantra of many life coaches is clear: The now is all that matters. Life takes place in the present alone. Future and past exist only in our minds. Only in the now time can man live in harmony with the universe. At first glance, it seems like the best possible advice to live only […]
Humans are the only creatures that can think about long-term futures – but apparently not very well. Sometimes you can feel sorry for politicians. As election day approaches, their failures come to the fore at the expense of their successes and achievements – regardless of who is in power and what has been promised in […]