Why and Purpose are the cornerstones of a good mission. But in a well-formulated mission, you have five elements.
Lacking the really good ideas on how to make your business great and future-proof again?
Play a Business Wargame!
– Less comparability – more unique position and margin
– No stagnation – more potential utilization and turnover
– Lower costs – higher yield
– Fewer financial worries – maximum enterprise value
– Less clumsiness – more motivation and performance
– Less fear and doubt – more confidence
– Fewer staff shortages – greater appeal to employees
– Less small stuff – more view of the whole
– Less complexity – more simplicity
– Less chaos – more productive agility
– Less confusion – more clarity and orientation
– Fewer conflicts – more unity and alignment
– Less distraction – more focus and power
– Less effort and stress – higher leadership effectiveness
– Fewer threats – more opportunities for the future
– Less short-sightedness – more foresight and intelligence for the future
– Less blind flying – more foresight
– Less risk – more future robustness
Are you satisfied with the expressiveness and impact of your mission and vision? Does it make you and your employees confident? Do you feel future-proof?